Angel's Resource is a non-profit to provide Cancer support & alternative medicine

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Angel's Health Resource is Here!

Thanks to the big men in the Town of Eatonville's seat of power for supporting the safety of this venture. I have the permit paper for the electric circuit alteration filled out already and will give them copies of my legal weed papers and Kelly's.

I have two patients in process of becoming authorized, now! I am envisioning how the "Angel's Breath" vapor room will come into being, soon - my serious pain patients could use some reduction in muscle spasticity.

The NEW secret garden has to find its new location....and that will be the new project of Spring! Meanwhile, last harvest is supporting the new venture.

Our first advertisemnent was published with a typo for this site - so it will be better next week!

I am celebrating the two new patients this week - arriving with my Staet and local licenses and UBI. Tomorrow is my favorite day of the year - MARCH FOURTH!

This is the only date all year that is also the IMPERATIVE CASE, a positive suggestion to get on with your life!

MARCH FOURTH all ye divine souls - and call me if you need help finding
SAFE access ~ LEGAL weed
in South Pierce county, Thurston or Mason counties, WASHINGTON State.