Angel's Resource is a non-profit to provide Cancer support & alternative medicine

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Angel Daily: Reality from the space and sparks in my skull.

About that shop...I am having SUCH a good time with virtual and on-call encounters, that I am just keeping this service on-call/dispatch delivery until no more lawyers suggest iron bars on any storefront window, or concealed weapons permits.

The mystery garden is safe for now from "dirtbags" as the Chief so mildy put it. So, since it ain't broke, I will not fix it.

I do not travel with any significant amount of medicine or cash due to our fabulous world of electronic transactions and private meeting spots.

In other news - I found my fantastic special wrapping paper for my original undeniably wonderful THC relief treats that I will soon recreate for the soon to be adoring THC-legal public.

I just love making reality from the space and sparks in my skull.

Keeping it Simple, Sweeties